Text over recorded video not working

Options

Hi Team,
UpdateRecording command is not working properly for us, From last Wednesday onwards we have been facing some issues with it, can you please check?  It's not adding any text to the recording also we are not getting any error on the console. It has been working fine for the last 6 months and suddenly stopped working from Wednesday onwards. Here is the code snippet.

Please let us know if you have any questions or what can be the reason for this. (keyWordForRecording is not null or empty )

Thanks,

Shubham Pandey

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Tamara
    Tamara Moderator, Dailynista admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi both,

We found that there's a bug with the default font that is causing this and we'll be working to fix this soon. As a workaround, it should be fixed by adding this value to composition_params:

"text.fontFamily": "Roboto",

Answers

• jekwempu
    Options

Thanks @ShubhamP for reporting this. I observed it too but thought the issue was from our side since it was working fine before.

Jonathan Ekwempu

• jekwempu
    Options

Thank you, Tamara for the info.

• ShubhamP
    Options

Thaks @Tamara for this. By when we can expect the fix for this

• mark_at_daily
    mark_at_daily Community Manager, Dailynista admin
    Options

We have a PR in review for this at the moment. We hope to ship the fix for this in our Monday release.

• akhil
    akhil Community Manager, Moderator, Dailynista admin
    Options

Hi @ShubhamP - this was fixed in a release earlier this week. Let us know if you have any other questions.

• jekwempu
    Options

Thanks @akhil . Just tested it, it worked for me.

Any new developments on webFrame? Does not work for me and in your simulator.

Thanks,

Jonathan