[Weekly Update] New resources for developers!

Options
Tasha
Tasha Community Manager, Dailynista admin
edited July 2023 in Announcements

Hello,

I hope you're having a productive week!

If you're looking to learn something new, you're in luck because I've got a list of new resources from the team at Daily. Let's go! 🤸🏻

🎙️ [Listen] SE Radio - Get a crash course in the evolution of internet protocol along with insight about what we can expect in the future in this episode of the Software Engineering Radio podcast with guest, @vr000m.

📘 [Read] Daily's Developer Guidebook to Infrastructure - Download the book and get an in-depth walk-through of the technology that's used to host video and audio sessions at real-time latency.

📒 [Read] Interactive Live Streaming for Dummies - Learn how to build interactive experiences for online platforms and applications. Download your copy here.

Not new, but popular….

👨‍🏫 We're hosting another session of our technical webinar on Interactive Live Streaming on August 2nd. Whether you've attended before, or are completely new to working with video, we'd love to see you there! Save your spot.

…. and we'd love to hear from you:

🦋 @thomas and @Lazer published a primer on Flutter on the Daily blog. Have you worked with Flutter? What have you built with it? Share your knowledge in this forum thread.

I'll see you in the forum!

Tagged: