đź‘‹ [Weekly Update] Build, learn, listen

Options
Tasha
Tasha Community Manager, Dailynista admin
edited June 2023 in Announcements

Greetings!

I hope you're having a productive week of development. Here’s what’s going on this week on peerConnection:

📱 If you're interested in building on mobile check out the Expanded resources for Daily’s Android and iOS video SDKs. Get the resources.

🗓️ Save the date for our next webinar on Interactive Live Streaming on July 5 and learn how to create engaging live-streaming experiences. Register for the webinar.

• We're currently accepting suggestions for our next webinar series. Do you have a topic related to WebRTC / building with real-time technology that you'd like to learn more about? Drop your suggestions in the comments below 👇

🎙️ In the latest episode of the CodeStory podcast, @kwindla talks about Daily’s origin and what he’s learned in the years following its launch.  Listen to the podcast episode.

As always, I encourage you to participate in the forum!  It’s been great to see questions come in, and community members sharing their knowledge with fellow developers.   Let's continue to learn, collaborate, and push the boundaries of online video communication together.

I’ll see you in the forum!

Tagged: