Let’s go over the community guidelines...
We value being kind, clear and accountable, and that diversity is a part of excellence. To ensure that we have discussions that reflect these values, here are some developer forum guidelines that we ask you to follow:
- Start your posts with a clear summary of what you would like to discuss.
- Mark a response to your question as the “Answer” if it helps you.
- Communicate respectfully with other forum participants, regardless of their skill level, personal beliefs, and social identities like race/ethnicity, gender, social class/socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, and (dis)abilities.
- Communicate in the language that you are most comfortable using.
- Use Google Translate to understand discussions in a language that you are not familiar with.
- Stay on topic. The purpose of this community is to provide a space for developers to discuss concepts directly related to WebRTC and the use of live video/audio within online applications.
- Share your tutorials, projects and expertise. It’s okay to promote yourself and your content - as long as it doesn’t violate the guidelines.
- Use the anonymous Report Post feature to notify us of content that violates these developer forum guidelines or our Terms of Service.
- Contact the Community Manager if you have any questions or feedback about these guidelines.
- Post content that is discriminatory against another person’s skill level, personal beliefs, or how they identify ethnically or in terms of gender.
- Name and shame others in the forum or within the WebRTC/web development community.
- Harass other users in the forum or make others feel unwelcome.
- Post sexually explicit content or make unwelcome sexual advances to others.
- Post threats or violent content.
- Share intellectual property that does not belong to you.
- Spam the forum. This includes:
- Repeatedly posting the same message in the forum.
- Creating posts where the only purpose is to link out to another site or promote a direct competitor.
- Post content that is not about video, WebRTC or related topics.
- Encourage others to disregard these developer forum guidelines.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in community account limitations or full removal from the site.