๐Ÿ“Œ Community Page Bug Reports

Options
2ยป

Comments

• Tasha
    Tasha Community Manager, Dailynista admin
    Options

Thanks @jayne!

• Browser favicon will be added as we update the community page design. Design will be working on this in the coming weeks.
    • I made login more persistent - you weren't the only one to report this - so I hope it's a little more flexible for folks now.
  • Tasha
    Options

@jayne here's an update on the two bugs you reported:

• favicon will be added once we update the community page design - so this should happen before September
    • login has been adjusted so it is more persistent
  • akhil
    akhil Community Manager, Moderator, Dailynista admin
    Options

The theme for the code blocks within posts could be made more visible. It looks like it was set for the previous light theme:

(eg: https://community.daily.co/discussion/84/get-audio-level-from-a-mediastream#latest)

• Tasha
    Options

@akhil thanks for reporting! ๐Ÿ™ I agree, the color contrast is too dull.

I have reported it to our forum platform provider and they are helping me find a fix. I believe it should be resolved in the next week or two. I'll post an update here when that happens.

• Tasha
    Options

Similar to the contrast issue directly above, there is also an issue right now that is causing feature request votes, and image sizing options to have zero contrast ๐Ÿ˜‘

I have reported this as well and expect it to be fixed soon!

• Tasha
    Options

@akhil code in blocks should be easier to read now. We discovered that I had enabled a syntax highlighter in the forum that wasn't compatible with our dark mode settings.