[Weekly Update] New WebRTC resources
Welcome to this week's update on peerConnection, your go-to developer forum for WebRTC. We have some cool resources to share, so let's dive right in!
🎓 [Technical Webinar] Building an Interactive Live-Streaming Experience
- Registration is now open for our upcoming technical webinar on June 7th. This webinar will provide valuable insights into building an interactive live-streaming application.
- Even if you've already attended, we encourage you to join us for the live Q&A. Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your knowledge and speak to a WebRTC expert. RSVP here.
🖼️ [Show and tell] Trying out the new Daily Prebuilt Integrations API
- @reeceatkinson from Upmeet used the Daily Prebuilt Integrations API to augment the video call UI, enabling participants to collaborate seamlessly on a virtual machine.
- Have you tried the Integrations API yet? We'd love to hear about what you've built! Share your creations on the forum, and you might even be featured in an upcoming Weekly Update.
🚪 [Blog Highlight] Manage call permissions with Daily's "knocking" feature
- We have a new post on the Daily blog that covers call permissions and demonstrates how to set up a knocking feature. This feature allows you to control access to your video meetings, ensuring only authorized participants can join. Head over to the blog to learn more about this valuable feature.
- Have you tried the demo? Let us know how it goes, or if you have any questions!
That's all for this week's update. I appreciate your continued support and participation in the peerConnection forum. Remember, the forum is the perfect place to connect with fellow developers, seek assistance, and share your expertise.
I'll see you in the forum!