Welcome to another week on peerConnection
➡️ This forum was created because too many questions about WebRTC go unanswered on other platforms.
I don’t think it’s on purpose, it’s more that folks are busy! Busy establishing standards and pushing the limits of real-time communication.
Still, unanswered questions leave developers roadblocked. Developers who may not have experience working with video, but do have amazing ideas about how it can be used to facilitate new experiences on the web.
That's why it’s very exciting to see questions coming in to peerConnection and getting answered!
It can be hard to put yourself out there, not knowing how your query will be received, but I can promise you two things about peerConnection:
- Questions posted to this forum will get a response.
- Developers who ask questions will be celebrated!
🎓 So don’t hold back! Lets learn together.
❔ In the meantime, I have a question for you, and you don't need to be an expert to answer.
- @vr00m answered community questions about the W3C and WebRTC Working Group.
- @jayne & @karl chatted about what it’s like to be a developer at Daily.
- @Lazer asked What's your most unique use of "app-message" events or data channels?
So much to ask, so much to learn!
I’ll see you in the forum 🚀