🤣 Tell us your WebRTC puns

Tasha
Tasha Community Manager, Dailynista admin
edited August 2022 in Discussion

What's a pun? It's a joke that takes advantage of the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words which sound alike but have different meanings.

So, how many WebRTC puns can we think of?

here's my humble attempt...

The instructor for my online cooking course didn't tell us what spices to use. So now I'll only take cooking classes with real-thyme communication.

I bet you can do better. Add your puns below!

Puns in any language are welcome, just make sure they are related to WebRTC.

Tagged:

Comments

• christian
    christian Dailynista

When fruits connect online they’ll likely use P2P – Pear-to-pear.

• jameshush
    jameshush Dailynista

Here's what I came up with during my daily joke-writing session. Some aren't bad half bad :D

WebRTC development is so annoying that I swear some days I read SFU as “STFU”.

WebRTC development is so tricky that even when I program a mute button, the SFU still won’t STFU.

WebRTC is the only space where people get excited to see “RUST”-y code instead of just JavaScript.

In Hollywood, you don’t have to worry about your “hair check” failing because of a mic/cam permission issue.

I like my beer like I like my SFU connections, with as few "hops" as possible.

I like my beer like I like my video calls, free and high-quality.

I'll write more as I come up with them. Good challenge!

• Tasha

@jameshush these are great! I was trying to figure out how to work STFU into one - nice job!

• nina
    nina Community Manager, Moderator, Dailynista admin

@jameshush 🤩

• Tasha

I told a joke during my online meeting and no one laughed. I guess it wasn’t even remotely funny.

• I installed a webcam in the chicken coop. It’s been an eggstream success!

• karl
    karl Member, Daily Alumni

Seems like this thread could use a little WebRTLC.

Perhaps I should write up the story of my WebRTC fishing trip from this summer. The boat sank, so I had to fish pier-to-pier.

• Tasha

I ran out of coffee before my online meeting. Now everyone’s going to see what I look like without a filter.