Your weekly update
October is here and I’m guessing that you are either feeling like:
😭 summer is over, or
🎃 it's pumpkin spice time, or
🤔 meh, we don’t have seasons like that where I live
Regardless, the beginning of October queues the start of Q4 2022. A new quarter can bring fresh energy, and we're for it!
This week on peerConnection
- Welcome new members! If you’re just joining us, be sure to check out this post.
- You may be ambivalent about summer vs. fall, but how do you feel about light vs. dark mode?
- The second half of @vr000m 's update from the W3C TPAC 2022 is here!
- Plus, an update is coming on when our beta community will be opened to the public 🎉
In case you missed it, these convos are still going on:
- Daily founder and chief engineer, Kwin shares his take on Cloudflare’s recent announcement. Join the discussion!
- Hello darkness, my old friend (or: client-side handling of access tokens). Tell us what you think!
- Acronym SOS - there’s only a few more that need to be identified. Can you help?
Have a great week! I’ll see you in the forum.
-Tasha, Community Manager